470-PT Patrol Series Inflatable Boat
The Patrol Series® is based on classic Zodiac® design with proven results. The Patrol models are made for heavy duty commercial and dive uses. Recently, all our series have gone through extensive upgrades, further enhancing its durability. Suitable for a wide range of applications, it is easy to see why the Patrol Series® if the choice for multiple professionals.
The new features of this boat include an increase in material thickness. We are now producing 1.5mm material thinckness for our tubes, compared to the standard models at only .9mm. We even went a step further in creating a secondary layer that runs the length of the tube bottoms. This gives a total of 3mm of material for running up on the rocky beaches. All our Professional series have 6 air chambers standard. Safety and keeping you afloat is priority one for JP Marine.
Our Patrol Series® boats are designed to be functional, durable and versatile. Two people can assemble most of our models and have the craft operational in less than 20 minutes.
- Length 15′ 5″
- Beam 6′ 8″
- Hull Weight 275 lbs (Aluminum Floor)
- Capacity: 10 persons (2640 lbs)
- Motor Rating 50 hp (long shaft)
- Tube Diameter 20″ (Separate Air Chambers 6 + 1)
- Fabric: Hypertex, Polyester,1.5 mm Coated fabric, tensile strength: 3800, Tear strength: 500 newtons, dual coated. Material provides UV protection, is airtight in water and highly resistant to abrasions, salt water and fuel.
- Tested against 1000 hours of UV and salt corrosion
- Factory Warranty: 3 years recreational / 1 year commercial
- Non-skid aluminum floor with anodized aluminum stringers
- Bow floorboard, wood, black
- Marine plywood transom, black
- Aluminum engine mounting plate
- Reinforcement on tube transom attachments
- Internal release self bailing drain system, (Pop-Up Design)
- All around rub strake, flat profile, black
- Rubbing strakes for beaching on keel and tubes
- Eight Carry handles, Soft handle neoplrene covered nylon
- Bow handle (Stainless)
- Transom “D” lifting rings (Stainless)
- Exterior/Interior lifelines (peripheral)
- Fifteen Interior tie down D-rings (Stainless Steel)
- Reinforcing seat patches on tubes
- Two large tow rings on bow (Stainless Steal)
- Two large tow rings on rear tubes (Stainless Steal)
- Foot/Hand pump with hose included
- Repair kit with pressure gauge
- Storage Bags, Bow bag
- Paddles (alum. Shaft, plastic blade)