THRUST VECTOR XL
Thrust Vector XL Key Benefits:
- Installs With No Drilling On Every Yamaha Boat Ever Made!
- Dramatically Improves Slow Speed Steering Responsiveness!
- Retains Jet Boat Feel At Plane Speeds!
- Virtually Eliminates Oversteer!
- Will Not Void Your Warranty!
- Allows Anyone To Drive The Boat!
- NEW for 2014 “Lifetime Warranty”
Thrust Vector XL VS Thrust Directional Enhancer VS No Enhancement Video
Thrust Vector XL Install Video Revised April 2013
Thrust Vector XL will help you “STEER LIKE A PRO RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX”!
Thrust Vector XL’s patent pending pivoting action keeps the fins down while you’re slow and in need of help, and then pivot rearward, allowing your boat to “RETAIN THE JET BOAT FEEL AT PLANE SPEEDS”!
Thrust Vector XL’s improve straight line tracking “VIRTUALLY ELIMINATING OVERSTEER”!
Thrust Vector XL’s have no sharp edges making them “SWIMMER FRIENDLY”!
Thrust Vector XL’s are endorsed by Yamaha Dealers across the nation and “WILL NOT VOID YOUR WARRANTY”!
- The Thrust Vectors XL will greatly improve slow speed handling above and beyond the improvement seen with the original Thrust Vector system.
- The Thrust Vectors XL have been designed so that the fins ride higher out of the water than previous models, thus reducing the potential for catching an edge when turning hard to port or starboard while at higher speeds.
- Thrust Vectors XL have a new addition to the hardware kit that eliminate the potential for throttle chatter brought on by friction between your boat’s reverse gate and the Thrust Vector XL fins.
- The Thrust Vectors XL significantly improve slow speed handling on a Yamaha Jet Boat and we are hearing feedback now from customers that they make the boat perform like an inboard outboard boat while at slow speeds.
Unlike outboard boats or inboard outboard boats, Yamaha boats don’t have a lower unit and prop hanging down in the water beneath the keel. Thrust Vectors XL do not hang down beneath the keel of most Yamaha boats.
** Limited Lifetime Warranty